Toddlers explore and experiment as they learn to walk, climb, and talk. Our toddler program provides a stimulating atmosphere to encourage growth, creativity, and curiosity. The enriched curriculum in toddler classrooms includes a balance of activities, such as age appropriate literacy development, socialization in large and small groups, outdoor play, and time to explore their individual interests.
Our Toddler Program:
- Utilizes the Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers and Twos
- Provides responsive routines and transitions
- Offers activities that encourage your child’s growth across developmental domains
- Monitors your child’s progress
- Prioritizes communication with parents and caregivers.